The full ICMMES-2018 program can be downloaded here.
The meeting will be held in the Rodney Room of the Perkins Student Center (325 Academy St, Newark, DE 19716), which is the building 130 on this campus map.
The technical program of ICMMES-2018 features the following invited talks:
- Professor Cyrus K. Aidun (Georgia Tech, USA): ``Coupling Lattice-Boltzmann and Langevin Dynamics to Explore the Complex Nature of Blood Flow''
- Professor Rodney Fox (Iowa State University, USA): ``Multi-scale modeling of polydisperse multiphase flows using quadrature-based moment methods''
- Professor Jingwei Hu (Purdue University, USA): ``Deterministic Solution of the Boltzmann Equation: Fast Spectral Methods for the Full Boltzmann Collision Operator''
- Professor Homa Karimabadi (AV Lab, Inc., USA): ``Rise of Intelligent Algorithms In Science and Industry''
- Professor Martin Maxey (Brown University, USA): ``Simulation Methods for Particulate Flows and Concentrated Suspensions''
- Professor Ulf Schiller (Clemson University, USA): ``Mesoscopic simulation of transport phenomena in fibrous porous media''
- Professor Francesco Valentini (University of Calabria, Italy): ``Algorithms for Eulerian plasma simulations: from ion to electron kinetic scales''
ICMMES-2018 will offer short courses on the first day of the week:
- Professor Martin Geier (TU-Braunschweig, DE): ``Conditioning for the Lattice Boltzmann Method''
- Professor Zhaoli Guo (Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China): ``Gas-kinetic schemes for continuum and multiscale flows''
- Professor Christian Obrecht (National Institute of Applied Sciences of Lyon, France): ``LBM on GPUs: a tale of many cores''
- Professor Lian-Ping Wang (University of Delaware, USA): ``Mesoscopic sharp-interface implementation of a moving solid boundary in a viscous fluid''
Rule of Presentation:
Attendees to ICMMES Conferences can submit multiple submissions. However, each registered participant can present only ONE oral presentation; addtional submissions can be presented as posters.