The technical program of ICMMES-2018 features the following invited talks:
- Professor Rodney Fox (Iowa State University, USA): ``Multi-scale modeling of polydisperse multiphase flows using quadrature-based moment methods''
- Professor Homa Karimabadi (AV Lab, Inc., USA): ``Rise of Intelligent Algorithms In Science and Industry''
- Professor Martin Maxey (Brown University, USA): ``Simulation Methods for Particulate Flows and Concentrated Suspensions''
- Professor Francesco Valentini (University of Calabria, Italy): ``Algorithms for Eulerian plasma simulations: from ion to electron kinetic scales''
ICMMES-2018 will offer short courses on the first day of the week:
- Professor Martin Geier (TU-Braunschweig, DE): ``Conditioning for the Lattice Boltzmann Method'
- Professor Lian-Ping Wang (University of Delaware, USA): ``Mesoscopic sharp-interface implementation of a moving solid boundary in a viscous fluid''
Rule of Presentation:
Attendees to ICMMES Conferences can submit multiple submissions. However, each registered participant can present only ONE oral presentation; addtional submissions can be presented as posters.