The technical program of ICMMES-2017 features the following invited talks:
- Prof. Stephane Fauve, FDS, ENS Paris, France
- Prof. Guillaume Gregoire, Université Paris VII, France
- Prof. Emmanuelle Abisset-Chavanne, Ecole Centrale de Nantes, France
- Prof. Manuel Laso, Universidad Politecnica de Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- Prof. Roland Winkler, Forschungszentrum Julich, Germany
ICMMES-2017 will offer short courses on the first day of the week:
- Prof. F. Dubois (Université de Paris Sud, France): "Analysis of Bounce-Back Boundary Conditions with the Taylor Expansion Method"
- Prof. E. Abisset-Chavanne (Ecole Centrale de Nantes, France): "Multiscale Modelling of Rod Suspensions"
- Prof. M. Laso (Universidad Politecnica de Madrid, Spain): "Micro-Macro Modelling of Complex Fluids for Viscoelastic Flow Problems"
- Prof. R. Wrinkler (Forschungszentrum Jülich, Germany): "Progresses in Multi Particle Collision Dynamics"
Rule of Presentation:
Attendees to ICMMES Conferences can submit multiple submissions. However, each registered participant can present only ONE oral presentation; addtional submissions can be presented as posters.